AQUEST ESPAI VOL SER UN PUNT DE TROBADA I REFLEXIÓ REEDICIÓ DEL MEU PRIMER BLOG

lunes, 25 de junio de 2007

George Clooney Discusses His Film, "Good Night, and Good Luck"

Entrevista a George Clooney des d'aquesta pàgina: http://movies.about.com/od/clooneygeorge/

George Clooney Discusses His Film, "Good Night, and Good Luck"
From Rebecca Murray,Your Guide to Hollywood Movies.
Clooney Co-Wrote, Directed and Stars in "Good Night, and Good Luck"
George Clooney Explains His Fascination with Edward R Murrow: “He was a big part of my growing up. My father was an anchorman, doing news his whole life and was a big part of what I… Murrow was always the high water mark for broadcast journalists growing up and that's always what my father would refer to as sort of what the standard was set at, that no one could ever reach again. Cronkite did pretty well. He did pretty well in Vietnam. ...

No hay comentarios:

Datos personales